Free Zones UAE | Gain 7 Benefits When You Start a UAE Free Zone Company
Free Zones UAE: 100% Ownership Is One Of The Benefits
Free zones UAE now total more than 22 and are home to around 10,000 companies. They have fueled rapid growth in the country. Dubai has the largest number and therefore benefits the most.
Please invest 2 minutes of your time to watch the video about free zones UAE below. It spells out how you can benefit. Or if you prefer to read, then feel free to skip the video and go straight to the text below:
The Jebel Ali Free Zone being the first free zone in the country has created the benchmark for regulations & incentives.
Its rapid growth has also provided a powerful economic inspiration to the other 6 Emirates, which have set up their own Zones to attract investment.
Dubai with its tremendous growth and development has become an excellent place for business start-ups for many entrepreneurs from around the world.
It has liberal and attractive operating conditions as far as rules and regulations are concerned.
Free Zones UAE: The 7 main benefits investors enjoy when starting a business in one of the UAE free zones
1. 100% foreign ownership
2. 100% repatriation of capital and profits
3. 100% free transfer of funds
4. 100% exemption of import and export duties
5. Free zone company formation is quicker than incorporation outside of the free zones UAE
6. Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
7. 25 years lease options, warehouse facilities, availability of areas for production and assembling
Free Zones UAE: Some of the free zones are listed below
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Metal and Commodities Center
- Dubai Investment Park ( only through JAFZA )
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Hamriya Free Zone in Sharjah
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- Ajman Free Zone Authority
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Fujairah Free Zone
Free Zones UAE: Limitations
- A free zone company is not allowed to trade directly with the UAE market
- The free zone company can trade within UAE only through locally appointed distributors. Custom Duty of 5% is applicable when the free zone company sells in the local market
- Employees with visas from free zone companies are expected to work only from the company’s offices within that free zone.
Free zones in the UAE provide attractive schemes to benefit the investors, but are not the same.
It is important therefor to choose the one whose facilities match with your own objectives.
Does the content of this page about free zones uae resonate with you? If yes, please share it with your friends using one of the social media buttons or start a dialogue with us below.